The Field of Hum
Everything changed the day Ruby found her farm animals sitting quietly in a circle, holding hands … um … hooves and paws.
But then things got weirder. Ruby started conversations with her cat. Then she announced she would save her farm from the mining company.
When asked about the field of Hum, she said, ‘You don’t do anything with it. You just notice it. Then things change.’
‘…the perfect book for reading to my children…and for me too’
- Being different
- Living with bullying and anxiety
- Nature and the environment
- Meditation and visualisation
- Connecting with your inner life and the power that brings
- Australian curriculum appropriate – middle to secondary English
- Teachers’ notes available
- Publication date: May 2018